Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord
Friday, March 30, 2007
todays fishing
wow what a day! we were fishing on the base lake and i went to cast and I caught Hopes head , i cried, we got in the van and took her to the ER where they were so kind! the nurse even said did you get pictures ? i couldn't believe he thought of that, they also told us that yesterday a child had one in his mouth. They see it about 5-6 times a season. i still feel really bad and both kids keep reminding me that i did it. Hope doesn't want to go back fishing for awhile. Cantrell wanted to go after we left the hospital. one of the nurses said if we were out away from town that we could just push it through cut the hook and then pull it back through which i would freak but Steven would have done that had i not vetoed it.
my boss made jokes all night. she loves my kids she has taken there pics since cantrell was 2 weeks old. but she made so much fun of me it was bad. but funny. now we just have to dr her head and take care of her ears. SHe is all good now though. Praise the Lord!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! You just gave me a great post idea for my blog: "Top Ten Reasons I Don't Fish". Just kidding! You handled that much better than I would have. I've told Daniel that if he ever wants to take the kids fishing that's fine, I just don't want to be there. The same for skiing, snowboarding, water skiing, and anything along that line. I would make the kids too nervous because of my fears.
it was hard i dont really want to fish again but i will to try to not be or make hope fearful. its hard though. Hope did really well though she was amazing.
I feel so bad for you, I hope you don't walk in fear of taking them fishing for too long...
The kids are so cute in their rain gear! Love it!
You are such a fun mom!
love ya-~J
Post a Comment