Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Monday, September 10, 2007

marlan mansion in ponca city

after we got our kids we went to oklahoma to visit family, then on the way home we went to this mansion to visit . It was wonderful i loved it. the kids were some what bored , when we went in the hidden tunnels they really liked talking and hear the echo they clapped, and stomped, that was there favorite. i loved it all . the kitchen was awsome it is still in great shape still. the mansion was built in about 1928. the story is so sad about how he lost it and only lived in this beautiful house for about 4 years after it was built.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

I have always wanted to see the Mansion in Ponca City. That is cool that you all got to go!

Anonymous said...

Claire and I used to go there with her granny. I think we may have gone once on a field trip. But and if I do remember right that is where Raymond proposed to Claire.

Jen