Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord
Monday, October 22, 2007
rain forrset cafe
after we had walked allover the base we went to the grapevine mills mall which was very busy. We have always wanted eat at this restaurant
but the kids normally freak out before we get 5 steps in. This time the kids wanted to go in . It is really neat it really make you feel you are in a rain forrest. They have this tree frog it kept going the other way from our table and cantrell and hope really wanted it to come to see us, so i asked the waiter to see if he could help us see him, he was so kind and made my kids day it was great to see the joy in my babies. the food was good ! i am so glad we were able to finally eat there.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, this sounds like so much fun! I've heard of this restaurant at Grapevine Mills - but didn't know that they had a frog! I love it! Love the pictures too. So sorry I am not in Texas to enjoy you all. Will you be posting a picture of Cantrell in his uniform? I love you and miss you, girl!
mary alice
Post a Comment