Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

started new weight loss

a friend of mine started a weight loss challenge so i jumped in and have lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks. i have given up soda at least all the time i may have one once in awhile.
i am down to 177lbs. and losing

3 comments:

Jess said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations! Now tell me what you're doing so I can do it too! :)

April said...

So happy to hear you were able to give up pop!! That has been my biggest challenge. I swear the calories that are in pop really put the pounds on us through the years, and it's so bad for us but yet when I wake up it's the first thing I think about. Great for you!! Keep it up

mary alice said...

Wow! That is great, Christina! Gidget and I are starting to walk and loose some of our fluffiness!
love you and miss you!
mary alice