Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Monday, July 21, 2008

i am spoiled


So my van is so broken, he needs alot more work and since we are going to be traveling so much in the next 2 yrs. We need a good reliable vehicle . So while Steven was trying to get home i worked on getting a new car. Steven allowed me to get the SUV i have been wanting. I am so blessed by him. i tried to get it all done so we didn't have to deal with it when he got home but it didn't work out. So Monday after her arrived I got my Honda pilot. I love it. it holds 8 people it has a CD/cassette player. and drives awesome. its nice to have a good vehicle. We are sad about more debt but it will go away eventually and we cant take the money to heaven and the debt wont follow either. but i do hope to not live forever on this earth with it.

I enjoy my SUV everyday. the kids think its fun too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very sharp looking vehicle.

Jess said...

But does it get good gas mileage? Say, for instance, on a trip to Denver? :)

christina said...

it gets ok gas milage not to much worse then the van. if money works out i would love to come to denver soon.

christina said...

it gets ok gas milage not to much worse then the van. if money works out i would love to come to denver soon.

Jess said...

What model year is it?

mary alice said...

When are you coming our way?
Texas is too hot right now, but would love to see you in the fall when it cools down a little more.
Mary Alice

mary alice said...

Well, I keep posting and it doesn't go, so you may have lots of messages from me, or none. So I will put it all here again, and maybe it will be a go this time. So glad Steven got to come home! Love the pictures. When are you coming to Fort Worth? of course after the heat gets cooler. Mary Alice