Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Sunday, April 26, 2009

National Scrapbook Day!




A good friend of mine asked me to go to scrapbook with her . It was such a blessing !i had a great time . The kids had a new babysitter who they love. I enjoyed the day away and scrapbooking what more could i ask for. I got 9 pages done which is good since i had to dig my stuff out . It is so much fun to look at all the old pictures.I Worked on Hopes baby album , I need more babies . I also was by blessed because i won the grand prize door prize. It is a 12x12 special addition album with the paper pack to go with it. How amazing is that!! i am so grateful for great new Friends.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sweet! That's awesome! I should post some pics of Katie's album. 9 pages?! I'm lucky to get one layout at a time done.