Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

San Antonio Homeschool Bookfair

When Steven returned from school . We went to San Antonio to the Homeschool Book fair. It was ok i have been to much bigger and better ones , but i was glad i got to go. I was able to pick Hopes Kindergarten Curriculum , I chose to go with Horizons. We are looking forward to officially starting school with Hope. I also got this really neat Health Curr, called Nutrition 101 from growing healthy families. it is amazing it is very different from what we grew up with but i believe it is very true. I got some books and videos for homesteading and how to make bread , candles and soap, I and the kids can hardly wait to make soap and candle we already make bread. And we joined HSLDA. AND the best part is we got to wear the shirts and use the bags my mom made us she screen printed our school name in our colors on them. She is so great. I love her new screen printing machine i get lots of great things. I love being spoiled. AND she even put polka dots on the bags . Love it!


No comments: