I took the kids to Kansas ans Oklahoma while Steven was away again. We had a good time We had Thanksgiving at my brothers house we got to see lots of family . It was a precious time with family. My father had some health issues and i was so glad i was there when i was I know God had his hand in my trip all went well and my dad is better and will get even better over time.I love my family so much! and when you go through something hard it makes you realize how precious people are to you ! When Oklahoma a short visit but i got to alot of people including my great friend Jennie , also my my Godchildren, and last but not least my wonderful friend Glenda and her kiddos. She came to Kansas to hang out with me too! I got to go to church at our home church they are the most loving , kind , God fearing, church i have ever been to. I so want to be back home so i can attend this church i get fed every time i go there and feel so loved there.
My trip was good i miss KS/OK so much i can hardly wait to be back there and i hope we can be there soon for good.
1 comment:
Is that Abby in the pic with Cantrell?
Post a Comment