Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Monday, September 13, 2010

Our anniversary

September 12th 2010, 11 years ago I Married my sweat heart! We have had our ups and downs, but i can say I am truly happily married! We have learned so much and grown in the Lord so much over the years and sooo very much over the last year. We have become family centered instead of only military centered our blood doesn't run so much of gold and blue any more. We have been so blessed with two wonderful children and are hopeful for the future. God has many plans for us and we look forward to walking out his plan for our family and marriage. I love you Steven Haley thank you for being a wonderful husband and father and leading us in the path the Lord is taking us!


1 comment:

jodyfoznot said...

A wonderful post, Christina, and what beautiful pictures of you and Steven and your family together.

Love and miss you!!!