This year was a simple but busy!
Hope danced in three services at our church and Evelynn played baby Jesus in one. They both did great! We went simple with Christmas , we are trying to make it about Jesus more not material things that pass away so very quickly. But Jesus is forever and much more enjoyable then broken toys .
Cantrell got a worm composting Bin. He is such an entrepreneur and we are trying to help cultivate that . He loves it and looks forward to selling the dirt and worms and worm tea.
Hope got a vanity she loves to wear jewelry and do her hair . I hope she will be able to take care of herself but always remember she is Gods princess and she is loved the way she is. I didn't take the time to care for me and I love that she does it encourages me to take the time.
She also got a mustard seed necklace which was her favorite .
Evelynn got a mobile and a few bath toys it was her first christmas so I dressed her up a lot.
Jesus is the reason we live!
No comments:
Post a Comment