Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My 1 year old

Our sweet Evelynn turned one!! Oh how time has flown. We are so very blessed by this little girl! She is so bright and full of life.
She is very attached to me I just love it! Hope is right up there she calls her momma too. Bubba is fun too. She loves her daddy and loves to hear his voice on the phone. Her fist word was uh oh but now can say a lot, baby, gentle , no , ball, bottle, blanket, nana
Joe, (a friends son who she loves),
That's all I can think of right now.
She walked at 10 months and runs all over now. She loves patty cake and pickaboo, her favorite foods are puffs, pasta , broccoli and sadly sweet tea she is her mommas baby .
She can sign more and all done we are working on others.
We had a epic birthday party for her at my good friend Karens. It was the very hungry caterpillar . We had all the foods that he ate plus some. It was a great party. She cried a lot because I think it was overwhelming but we all had a good time and after everyone left she ate the cake and had a great time . I'm so thankful the Lord gave her to us !!

No comments: