I had hoped to go to the library for a time of lesson planning , however Steven was unable to get home in time so I took Hope and we went to micheals as it was planned for after lesson planning and to kill 2 birds with one stone I did some planning at Panera next to micheals . She did very well being quiet while I poured over books and made notes. We had a pastry and drinks. I got some plans made but it's progress and I hope to get more done each week and get a good routine down. I'm going to better at grades and plans and organized , in Florida the laws are tighter which I'm not a fan but I will push through the opposition as I know God has called me to homeschool my children and it will be good for us all to be more organized and prepared more detailed.
Hope thought it was fun to take pictures while we sat on Panera.

No comments:
Post a Comment