Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Monday, July 1, 2013

Getting to know our new duty station

After our month long adventure we got to our new duty station Jacksonville Fl. I learned I take it hard and it takes me a little while to adjust to new areas. I had high hopes of moving back west so this was hard for me , but w began our exploring . Our new grocery store Publix great store high prices. 
There are parks or as Evelynn calls them weeees
Which is great. 
We love the beach. I had to get used to it and we really thought Evelynn hated the sand but that changed she loves the beach!!
We took family walks a lot but the bugs are horrible and they love daddy and Evelynnso those had to end. But we are adjusting and waiting on our house to be ready. 



No comments: