Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

rain rain rain

The rain wont stop! we got tired of being the house so went and played in the rain. atleast they did i watched. they had a blast. They were soaked . our streets are soaked our yard is still a pond , we are under a storm watch till Friday. i cant believe how much it keeps raining. i wanted to go for a walk but the kids didn't get ready in time so we lost the only 20 minutes with out rain. tomorrow i will probably go to the mall and be a mall walker. The kids love to play in the rain though.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Our kids love the rain too... I don't even think it is in our forcast for it to stop. I was letting the kids out to play in the rain frequently but not now. I don't want them to get muddy since I can't run them all though the bath when we come in.