Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Friday, June 8, 2007

Scrapbook Convention





my mom, Hope, Ginny and i went to the scrapbook convention this year it was alot of fun! The new thing is iron ons oh my gosh i love them . I bought the little iron. I think it is the coolest thing. Hope had fun , she was alittle afraid of all the people, it was busy. She got some princess page kits and a few stickers. Mom bought alot of different things. Ginny bought the new xyron stamp type machine. It was a nice girls day out!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what an iron on looks like. I think it is so neat that you are getting to scrapbook.

Jess said...

I've been scrapping alot lately. While we were in OK I limited myself to paper and pen scrapbooking. Talk about tough! Daniel and I used iron-ons at a make-n-take table at a CK convention a few years ago. Hopefully they made them smaller since then.