I am so excited we have been working on paying off debt and yesterday i was able to pay off one our small credit cards! we are on our way to being debt free. It will be so nice, its taking awhile but we will get there. We have also paid alot to other bills also i added it up and it is around $1000 to our debt half that paid the bill off. Praise the Lord!!
3 comments:
Hooray! Way to go! Keep it up!
You know, the bible says that without a vision the people perish. So just keep envisioning how great it will be to not have to worry about credit cards hanging over your head! I know it's a relief to me every time we face financial hard times.
Go, snowball, go!
Congrats!!! That's some encouraging news. I can't wait to get there either.
Jennie
So glad for you! keep up the good work.
I miss you a lot!
mary alice
Please hug the kids for me.
Post a Comment