
This was the best part of our trip!!! The beach!! This would be the first time the kids actually got to play at the beach. They splashed and ran and dug until we made the go ! Hope was soooo cute she LOVED the sea shells and gathered alot of them , she loved how the sand moved under her feet , she would squeal I'm moving I'm moving. Cantrell also loved the sea shells but he Loved building the sand castle we all helped build it and put a mote around it so the water didn't destroy it he did not care so much for the water taking the castle away so fast. He loved to splash in the water even though it was cold. I loved the sand squashing between my toes and enjoyed the kids joy in the beach. Steven enjoyed be there with us . And feeding the seagulls which wow they will attack but it was nice the kids could feed them and see them up close.
1 comment:
My kids can hardly wait to visit! Miss ya all. Glad you are together again.
Glenda
Post a Comment