I have been cooking alot. I love to cook and the kids have joined right in with me. Cantrell can tell you how to Cook alot of things or how cooking tools work he explained how a meat tenderizer works to hope i was surprised he knew what it was. Hope is my little shadow. I have learned to make homemade apple pie, chocolate cake from scratch, homemade whole wheat bread, rolls any bread like things, i like to cook big meals. I really enjoy cooking from scratch. This last few weeks has been fun to show Steven what i can do in the kitchen.
i love to use aprons its fun to bring back old classics. the kids and i have matching aprons my mom has made i too have made a few aprons. i feel so good when i have made a meal . i feel like i have done something good for my family
No comments:
Post a Comment