Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Friday, August 21, 2009

1st grader and a Kindergartner

We have started some school , since we are moving it is a slow process. I am trying to make school little more fun then just here's your book lets get it done. So since my children this year really need to work on penmanship, I came up with this idea . I took a piece of white paper drew the lines and then laminated it so they can make their letter out of play dough to work on the placement and structure of the letters. It was a big hit. they played wit it for a good thirty minutes which was great . I can hardly wait to get full force into school this year, but must keep it simple and wait for just a few more weeks till we are settled in our new home.


1 comment:

Glenda said...

that is neat! You are a cool mom!