well today we made the decision to homeschooling the kids i am so excited. i do believe it is Gods will ! we will start this fall with preschool. i am so excited. i hope to find some good extra classes so he can have friends and some experiences outside the home. I look forward to the first year. i have been working with him some now. next year will be more scheduled.
praise the lord
3 comments:
Hi Christina! Congratulations on your decision to homeschool. I am really proud of you and I know that God is proud of you.
I have a good friend who has been homeshooling her 5 children (2 have graduated now). She will be able to give you many resources to help out with the homeschooling!
love you,
mary alice
Hi Christina! Congratulations on your decision to homeschool. I am really proud of you and I know that God is proud of you.
I have a good friend who has been homeshooling her 5 children (2 have graduated now). She will be able to give you many resources to help out with the homeschooling!
love you,
mary alice
Yippee! Now we can share homeschooling stories together, lol. Honestly, no matter how long you homeschool, you will be giving your kids a great start and the priceless gift of your time. Your kids will always remember that. Just remember to keep it fun and relaxed, and not to try to bring public school home into your living room. Been there, done that, the kids were bored. Be sure to email or call me if you ever just find yourself in need of an ear to listen or some easy suggestions for the day.
Good luck and happy homeschooling!
Post a Comment