This is a close up shot of her hair, short short short. It will grow back. i hope with the curls. I have always known that almost every child does this from time to time, So hope Hope has also learned her lesson. all at the same time.
Poor baby! Her beautiful hair! I feel for you, Christina. Our girls had a run in with scissors. Lucky for us they stuck to cutting their Barbie's hair. But it was quite a butchering. We were still finding chunks of synthetic hair around the house when we moved out. It will grow out and someday this will be one of those family stories every body howls about at Thanksgiving.
I can understand that it must be really tough. I was sad to let go of Qorban's curls the first time. Hope is still beautiful. I know I can't fully understand how upsetting this must have been for you.
2 comments:
Poor baby! Her beautiful hair! I feel for you, Christina. Our girls had a run in with scissors. Lucky for us they stuck to cutting their Barbie's hair. But it was quite a butchering. We were still finding chunks of synthetic hair around the house when we moved out. It will grow out and someday this will be one of those family stories every body howls about at Thanksgiving.
I can understand that it must be really tough. I was sad to let go of Qorban's curls the first time. Hope is still beautiful. I know I can't fully understand how upsetting this must have been for you.
Post a Comment