Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

im going to give this blogging thing a good try. i dont know who really wants to know but i like to check peoples bloggs.

this week is crazy i have 7 chapters to read for a test on Monday. Steven is sick, so are the kids. Hope had sance tonight she is just so cute!! She loves to go to dance. I am ready for Cantrell to start soccer. He can hardly wait!
I really need to get a full time job but that idea is stressfull!
I am really enjoying college , i cant wait to get done so i can use the degree to further our family and to minister others. The health in this country is sad. I pray i will be able to help others become healthy so they can live the best life possible.
well taht s all for tonight!

3 comments:

grammie&papa said...

great job! always like hearing from you any way we can. glad you are figuring this out. hope i can too. have a great day. hope everyone is feeling better today. love mom

Glenda said...

Hey- Way to Go. I think it is a great idea! Glenda

Jess said...

Hi there! Thanks for posting on our family blog. To add pictures, when you are in the "create post" window, there is a blue box right above where you type your message. It almost looks like a little picture. Click it, then click "browse" in the window that pops up. Choose a picture off of your computer, wherever you keep them stored at. Then choose the size and what side of your post you want the picture to appear on. Then click "upload" Wait for it to tell you it's done and show you a mini version of your photo. Then click done. Then all you have to do is write your message next to the photo. Simple! If it seems to be taking a long time to load, it may be a time of day when lots of people are posting. That's why I tend to post late at night. Good luck!