I got to go to a moms night out at used homeschool book store. i looked at so many books, i could have sat there for hours. i was there about 1 1/2 hours. i was given a book on how to teach your child to read in 100 lessons. then i bought a few others i needed. i got a book about how to be organized. i love to organize. The store owner is so helpful. She answered so many questions for me. it is a great place .
3 comments:
sounds fun. I am glad that you got to have some child free time to browse some books. I bet it was really interesting.
You know, I heard that you had a homeschooling friend with a lot of materials who'd probably be happy to send you some if you were interested... :)
really i think i would be intersted.
Post a Comment