Today i took the kids to get a few of the school supplies while they are so cheap. They picked out there own boxes, and some note books and crayons. we had a good time. I can hardly wait to get full into school right now we do some stuff , but I'm ready for more in depth studies , they both are loving to learn, its great to watch the learn and enjoy learning.

2 comments:
How fun. I have concluded that we are going to make a big deal out of getting Qorban school supplies too. He is so stressing that Zoey is going to school and will be getting her school supplies next week. He is trying to make sure that he gets to go to school too.
We try to wait until closer to school starting before buying supplies. They get alot cheaper then. I know the time has come when they start selling those 70 page spiral notebooks for 10 cents a piece!
Post a Comment