I am home from my retreat i had a good time. i miss my babies alot. i got alot accomplished while there i got 100 pages done. i am so excited. i want to keep scrapbooking but i cant because i need to do stuff around the house. i hope to go this weekend to get the kids this weekend. if not earlier. im glad i went to the retreat. i hope one day in the near future we can have another retreat with all my friends and family. Lady's think about it.

4 comments:
wow that is so cool that you got so much done.
Sounds great! I'll host the retreat, lol. We could send Daniel for a vacation to his parents. I've got those two folding tables that seat two people each and now a HUGE kitchen table that at least four people could spread out comfortably and scrapbook at. Then we could take walks around the park in the cool part of the day. It wouldn't be a massage or manicure, but it'd be nice. Besides, with all the equipment and things I have it'd be like being at a free scrapbook store.
Just say when!
sounds good lets plan it.
I told Daniel about your idea and he pointed out that we even have 5 twin beds and a queen available. It really would be like being at a retreat. (just not as beautifully decorated, lol)
He could go RV'ing with his folks, take the kids camping for the weekend.
Let us know!
Post a Comment