This weekend Hope and i and Kristen, and her girls, maggie and nora went to pick fruit it was apples.WE had a good time! i have always wanted to do this. THey are very good apples! They will have different kinds ready over the next few months. THese are mustu and i dont remember. THe guys went to Cabelas to look around. i will be taking the kids back soon and hope to do a field trip with all the familys in the neighborhood

that homeschool and who everelse wants to go.

8 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. I would love to try to do that too. I wonder if there is a place around here that would let us go pick fruit.
or if you come early next week we can go together!!!!!
I will probably come on Monday afternoon, if I can find some one to watch Jessica's girls at naptime. So depending on what time we can go, we should be there Monday evening til Tuesday morning maybe til lunch.
well tuesday would work they open at 10 am so we could be there when it opens .it didnt take more than an hour and thats becasue we walked around the grounds an saw the turkeys .
sounds fun, how many kids will we have?
mine and yours.
That is a wonderfully awesome picture of hope looks like a professional. Christina I'm so sad you're moving. I was thinking maybe we could all go see Claire's new baby in Febuary to celebrate being budget.
Oh- Glenda there is a wonderful place at OSU to pick peaches we use to do this and they were wonderful. Ask Claire's mom I believe she was the one with the hook up.
Jennie
we arent moving hopefully until april of next year. feb sounds like a good idea
Post a Comment