Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

back to school full swing


Iam so excited we are back to school regularly. Since the move and steven went to training we having been off kilter. we have beenhit or miss regular school we have done alot of talking, looking at things around us and worksheets hear and there but monday we started out really good and have done well since. I am so glad it makes me feel so much better and the cantrell really thrives doing the school work. We are learning the books of the bible, all about the body , thanksgiving, we are working on reading and writing and i am using math u see for math and i LOVE IT! it is a great math curriculm and cantrell really likes it, we are also doing yoga for children , i was told from a good friend it helped her son calm down some and it has helped to do it before we start school he seems more relaxed., we are reading alot of poetry, we have one for the months of the year its a good, and i have a poerty book my grandparents gave me like 15 years ago i am useing , and we are learning the days of the week and months of year. We also paly the new candy cane its a shapes game , its a great time together. We do lot of hands on extra stuff we count with lots of different objects he actually can add and subtract simple numbers he gets how to do it just the exact numbers are where he has to learn.


Cantrell also also gotten into cooking he and my mom are making things he sees on the cooking network he likes racheal ray. its the cutest thing ever. I am have two great helpers in the kitchen. My favorite place i miss it i havent gotten to cook much since we got to kansas it makes me really sad , ok i will stop rambling.

2 comments:

Freedom Butterfly 2 said...

Hi Christina,
I have not heard much from you but I understand you are busy, anyway, just wanted to say I am glad you are back to homeschooling, and I hope that things work out for you guys there. I hope you keep in touch.
Gin

Glenda said...

Hey Christina,
that is so cool that you are getting back into a good routine. I know that is fun. Way to go.