Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord
Monday, November 5, 2007
Doctor tatpati
I got to go to the diabetes doctor today! I was so excited. The office is so nice and the staff is so nice and helpful. I spent time talking to the nurse and she listened and told me they will be there to help with anything i need. Then i spoke to a glucose meter specialist who gave me a new meter and some new info , which i think is great. They now say the food you eat should only raise blood sugar 50 points. i had never heard that before. So that is very helpful. She gave me home work of checking my sugar, before each meal and 2 hours after the first bite of food. the before a meal is my struggle. and the exact time after. I have to exercise more i unfortunate am losing the feeling in my feet i can regiane some of it ant atleat stop it from getting worse if i work really hard which is my goal. it was an eye opener today i have been told this before but the pulse in my feet is not a s strong as it should be. that is very scary. so i am putting it in high gear .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, I am glad that you have a good doctor with a good staff that can support and guide you as you work on taking better care of yourself. So better diet and exercise?
Good luck!!! I'll be checking your blog for updates. I know you can do it. Think of how healthy you want to be when you see the kids graduate. Maybe your weight watchers friend will walk with you.
Eeek! That's scary! What happens if you lose all feeling in your feet? Would you lose your feet?! Fear can be a powerful motivator!
I hope we can both do what's necessary to get our bodies where they need to be. Good luck!
Jess
Post a Comment