Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Friday, November 2, 2007

My son

I am so proud of him! I cant believe he will be five in just a few short months. It is really neat right now he is changing so much , He is settling down , and showing some real maturity. I am trying to work on one behavior at a time like right now it is getting dressed quickly and when he is told. he losses his game boy when he doesn't obey and he is slowing but getting it. thinks are clicking faster with him. and he is trying to take care of Hope and I it is so sweet it make s me cry that my baby is growing up. He brings much joy!

1 comment:

Steve said...

I can not express my pride in him. I pray for him everyday. He is hopes and dreams come to life.
His changeing is particularly sad for me, at the same time exciting.
I miss you all.