Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A momma/wife should never be broken

Tuesday Jan 12th 2010 I fell down one stair , trying to get my sweet daughter to her first cheer leading class. I did not see the step down to the stair case. and i went down , i heard the pop and felt the twist. I kinda went out at the point i sorta of remember things but not much other then trying to get hope to get help. after i got help Cantrell i saw Cantrell running to me he has such a sweet heart and loves me so very much. poor hope was just scared , i felt so bad for her. I also remember thinking weird thougths nd i wasn't all there. then as i gained my complete mind. the person in charge of the basket ball/ cheer leading program called the ambulance. I did not go tot the ER in the ambulance Steven took me after we took the kids to my friends house. The ER staff was so nice and kind with me it didn't take long , the Xray teck was so sweet and gentle i have never had that happen most of the time they are just like sorry but i have to get it done. THE Dr then told me i had actually broken the foot , the 5th metatarsal and put a splint on it and gave me vicodin and sent me on way with instructions to see the orthopaedic Dr within a few days. Well since Naval Portsmouth hospital is one of the most frustrating medical offices in my whole life i will not be seen until mid week this coming week. I did go to the ER there last night fri 1/14/2010/ they told me i could take off my splint which scares me but it feels better but i hope i don't hurt it worse . no one seems to take it very serious , so we will see what happens. they also treated me as if i just wanted painkillers and all i wanted was something help with the pain. I am afraid of my diabetes effecting it. WE shall see. it is so hard for me i would love to be taken care of but at the same time i just want to be able to go to the bathroom without help and get things when i need them without asking and yelling for someone o help me. I hope and pray we all grow and learn lessons from the experience but it so far has been one of the hardest things i have ever dealt with. God is good and i will get through this too!





No comments: