Every Wednesday they double coupons up to a dollar. every other day they double up to .50 cents.
So Wednesday is my shopping day due to this sale.
I had hoped to do better but i did get something i needed for our menu i hope one day to have a stock pile so i don't need so much basics each week but until i get our money for our freezer i must shop for all groceries each week, any way....
So at farm fresh i spent $60.25 with a savings of $17.89 and that was all coupons.
The best deal i got was the Lysol wipes for .49 each. Harris teeter would have had a better deal but they were out. but .49 is a great price for wipes
I am still learning and hope to do even better each time and now that my coupons are organized I will have Even more success.
No comments:
Post a Comment