Hope and I went to the ceramic shop here on base and did some painting. WE had a relaxing time. Hope did so good painting she painted mickey mouse and a small mouse. She talked to the other people there . She is getting better around people. I am painting some decoration plates for my wall in the kitchen.
Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Gone fishen and painten
We are trying to enjoy as much of corpus and the base we can in the short time we have here. So Steven and Cantrell went fishen , they unfortunately didn't catch anything but had some good bonding and learning people would stop and talk them and give them helpful fishing tips.
Hope and I went to the ceramic shop here on base and did some painting. WE had a relaxing time. Hope did so good painting she painted mickey mouse and a small mouse. She talked to the other people there . She is getting better around people. I am painting some decoration plates for my wall in the kitchen.
Before we went we each had the other child and had a good time with our children. I and Cantrell went to McDonald's and hope and daddy stayed home and had cereal and played dress up. WE are enjoying our children so much!!

Hope and I went to the ceramic shop here on base and did some painting. WE had a relaxing time. Hope did so good painting she painted mickey mouse and a small mouse. She talked to the other people there . She is getting better around people. I am painting some decoration plates for my wall in the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment