Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our baby has turned Six

How does six years seem like days???
Cantrell has been a ball of energy more than usual . he even came down the stairs and said mom I'm six then right back up to play it was so funny!
Our new friends came they have four kids 3 boys and 1 girl. they all get along well. Hope calls their little girl her sister. The boys run and play . We were glad to have them over . I made our favorite chocolate cake , we had little ceasers pizza . and enjoyed the fellowship of our new friends.
Cantrell is growing up so much. I am so blessed to homeschool him i have got to see him learn to read and he is doing so good with it , he now trys to read signs and boxes and whatever he sees . i just love it!He loves the Lord so much it just melts my heart when someone gets hurt even when an ambulance goes by he prays for them , he loves to go to church and prays all the time. at the chili cookoff he we made the blankets that we prayed over as we tied each set of strings together and someone told he prayed and prayed over each set , it just blesses me God is so real to him i Jesus in a whole new light. really from a childs view the way we are supposed to come to Jesus. He is such a giving child he loves to give gifts to others. He loves to talk and play and enjoys life! I am so greatful God has given me such a great and wonderful Son! Threres nothing better then Children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









2 comments:

jodyfoznot said...

Christina,

I realized I hadn't been to your blog for quite a while (sorry!) It seems lately that most of the time I spend on the computer has to do with either scrapbooking or homeschooling. Anyway, I just got caught up, and I enjoyed your posts and your pictures! BTW, we all had a GREAT time at your home on Saturday. It was wonderful to get to know you and your beautiful family a little better and to share our evening with all of you. Thanks again for inviting us over! We'll have to get our families together again soon! :o)

Love,
Jody

Jess said...

How can he be six already?! It seems like you were just bringing him to Glenda's shower at NCF the other day. Now we've both got a six year old. I guess we can compare notes on homeschooling first graders together next year.

Miss you guys. Happy Birthday, Cantrell!