Cantrell and Hope

Cantrell and Hope
My three blessings from the Lord

Friday, March 5, 2010

News ways of organizing school

Since i broke my foot i have been learning to do things different and one thing i had to figure out is how to make school organized and easy for me to deal with. So i already had one rolling cart then i got another and they work so wonderful for me. I may never change this! I have one for the books, one for the games and crafty supplies and misc things , then I got one for our American girl/history which is one of the biggest subjects in our home we all love history and its a main focus for us. So i can roll these where I need to and I have even taken them to the library , to do school there it worked great even better then the backpack and i didn't have pack and unpack. I also found a bag that fits around them that has many different pockets to keep it real organized . The kids like them to because they know where the tape,scissors or what else they might need is. I love when i find something that works great!


No comments: